24.2.09

"Movin on"

It’s been a longtime coming; I have come to a point when I feel I am getting the best of what life has to offer. Blessing have always been there, up until this time I have encountered and received blessing that have made me to be where I am.

The move to go to DC is triggering positive vibes, anticipation and vigor to get out there and work hard. I know that if put on spot I do what it takes to get to the top of the ladder.

This is a short one as I am going to get myself sorted with my writing as soon as I get all settled.

Thank you for all that read my Blog.....Thank you Khatiti for your hard work and helps to get me in with EDT.

Elsie see you in SA 1st week of March

Jah Sons

1 comment:

Khatiti said...

KNOw that your blessings are truly because of the person you are and the positive aura that you carry along with you! Good things happen to good people and to people that are continually striving for better and positive outcomes in their lives - there will always be bumps in the road, but they are built there as challenges to make you stronger once you reach the next step on the ladder. YOu are truly one of a kind - truly an inspiration. COntinue in your journey, and you will always prosper - as long as the end goal is right!

Greetings in the name of his Majesty"

If life is a ball how come only a few are able to kick and shuffle the so called "Ball of life". I think i am amazed by how much time as people we invest in whinnig and cmpalining.

I dont want to sound otherwise, but truth be told, as people myself inculded we have secluded ourselves to wanting to get things the easy way. Whatever happened to that spirit of "To live like a king, work like a slave".

My point being stop polluting other people's minds and spoiling their day by telling and whinning about this and that....Coming to think of it, some of us we dont even put the effort to achieve what we want in life.

Sons of Jah!