12.10.13

Ignorance is a bliss

Don't take somebody else's kindness for a roller coaster ride. Don't ever think because somebody is quite and think that they are lame. As people we have this messed up thought process, should I say we are so easy to judge. Again this thing of using race and origin to degrade another person is a sign of being a coward. This is the second time within a space of two months that an idiot felt it was right for them to say what ever ish!! they want to say about me. I have heart one thing for sure I am not going to let one person out of all these more that 7billion people on earth make my day sour. Words hurt but one can also deflect the words and when the table turns around we all know it hurts the most. I have never in my life degraded any race by telling them to go back to their country and all that crazy stuff that comes with ignorance. I guess me writing this is my way of venting. I pride myself of my origin, skin color, ethnicity, image, style, literacy, my people above all who I am and who I will always be.I can not be let down one bygone, above all i know better not to be affected by ignorant people. I value people and i respect all kinds of race, but for someone to use use their origin and country of birth to make the next man feel like they are a piece of dirty is a shame. This is why i love the project i do with Dan Bloom on Madcap. "Inspiration with Natty"i find peace writing my thoughts, being in the studio with the one creative brother, recording and later listening to the end product. Why?because the world needs people to be united and respect one another. Anyway next time somebody degrades or tries to, just look and them and say 'I love me and i pride in me". If anything Natty is a citizen of the world. Be you and i be me.

No comments:

Greetings in the name of his Majesty"

If life is a ball how come only a few are able to kick and shuffle the so called "Ball of life". I think i am amazed by how much time as people we invest in whinnig and cmpalining.

I dont want to sound otherwise, but truth be told, as people myself inculded we have secluded ourselves to wanting to get things the easy way. Whatever happened to that spirit of "To live like a king, work like a slave".

My point being stop polluting other people's minds and spoiling their day by telling and whinning about this and that....Coming to think of it, some of us we dont even put the effort to achieve what we want in life.

Sons of Jah!