11.8.13

Don't do it

You can take me out from my continent and place me in another corner of the planet. Guess what? my morals, value for mankind and my perceptions will not be changed but above all the person i am will always be the person i always needed to be.Where am i going with this one? Its always a pleasure to come across people who appreciate and value their culture, they speak volumes about who they are and what they believe in. "When in Rome do like the Romans", the question is when the Romans are in china do they do like the Chinese? hmm! ponder that. Lets keep it natty(real), for as long as you have morales, respect and heart you can still be you and you will fit in and blend. Don't change for nobody but be open to accommodate change around you. Unfortunately not everybody will do like wise, in this case you keep opening yourself for more change around you. Be you and i be me.

No comments:

Greetings in the name of his Majesty"

If life is a ball how come only a few are able to kick and shuffle the so called "Ball of life". I think i am amazed by how much time as people we invest in whinnig and cmpalining.

I dont want to sound otherwise, but truth be told, as people myself inculded we have secluded ourselves to wanting to get things the easy way. Whatever happened to that spirit of "To live like a king, work like a slave".

My point being stop polluting other people's minds and spoiling their day by telling and whinning about this and that....Coming to think of it, some of us we dont even put the effort to achieve what we want in life.

Sons of Jah!