19.8.13

"I am human just like you, only that i think differently"

I am not superman neither am I a genetically engineered living being. I am not perfect I have flaws that drive me against the wall at times if not often. I have learnt to choose and fight battles, I am not immune to negativity or prejudice. I don't have a repellent to drive away fake individuals, I may have a steel amour, but the distracting energies will always loom over. Because of what I write and post, it doesn't mean that obstacles wade off my way. But what it is, is that I have grown to face, tackle, understand, reason,listen, and be aware of my surroundings. But most of all know you who is you? and what do you NEED again NEED not want in life. Embracing the universe and allowing the force of nature that drives one to open up to conducive energies, is the one way to achieve and recognize who and what we are. The flaws and bumps we have should not make us dirty neither should they put us in a box. No!No!No, instead we reflect and make contrasts. If anything don't allow other people's negatives to drive you nuts and off your track. Stay in your lane and know that you are flesh and spirit. You are prone to make a mistake, it might be unintentional or purposely depending what the intention and circumstance is. Respect you and you will gain your own respect. By the time you gain someone else's respect you will have acquired a milestone in life. This journey is one heck of a journey, it's either you fake it till you make it, or you just make it. Because you can lie underneath your skin about who you are and what you feel, doesn't make you any better than me.How long are you going to carry that musk, let alone how much more are you going to disguise yourself and not accept that being the person whom you are is a blessing on its own. Today at work i met a brother who just recently came out form the penitentiary did 30 of his 85 years.Yes he is a luck brother to be out and walking out on the streets again.Freedom indeed.The words that come of his mouth are a true reflection of change, his energy is so contained but fills up the whole entire room. "Recognize People,Places and Things" I will touch base about this later. But the moral and message he was putting across was, simply be you and don't hide your feelings, don't feel pressured to be like some next man, truth is you don't know what kind of madness they are going through. Maybe they sure know how to musk of fake it. Be you and I be me.

No comments:

Greetings in the name of his Majesty"

If life is a ball how come only a few are able to kick and shuffle the so called "Ball of life". I think i am amazed by how much time as people we invest in whinnig and cmpalining.

I dont want to sound otherwise, but truth be told, as people myself inculded we have secluded ourselves to wanting to get things the easy way. Whatever happened to that spirit of "To live like a king, work like a slave".

My point being stop polluting other people's minds and spoiling their day by telling and whinning about this and that....Coming to think of it, some of us we dont even put the effort to achieve what we want in life.

Sons of Jah!