19.9.13

Love

Love is the key to all doors, wether political, religious or social. Unfortunately society has mistaken love for something else. Something else like money or should I say lust. There is love everywhere and in every place. You know there is love whenever you are surrounded by positive vibes and energy. You know people have love if they look at you and genuinely smile and shake your hand firmly while looking at you straight up. While in South Africa I spent most of my time in Rooderport, Meadowlands, Alberton and Downtown Jorburg. What I found and experienced was nothing but love from strangers and those I know. It's love that keeps South Africans at peace, yes crime and corruption is evident. But people have learnt to surpass the negative with positive. The love I am expressing is not the intimate or physical. But I am talking love for one and those around. There is something about how South Africans engage in conversations, the versatility of language and style brings a vibrant and a powerful force. We trust but we give benefit of the doubt the room. Love for mankind is still the foundation for all. Do I find the love I am talking about here in the west? Maybe but again souls are depressed here in the west. i might be wrong but i l know I am right. Maybe it's all about people wanting things done for them. By wanting things sone for you one looses esteem and appreciation and for the most they loose touch of the greater picture in life. Love you for you, love the one/s around you. Respect and accept what's at hand but make change for yesterday and tomorrow. South Africa will at all times remain in my heart I am Africa and Africa is me. The polarized leadership thats creating differences and glorifying money in my country, has created a bridge between the have and have not. Fortunately the average South African is not phased by all this. They still work up with a smile and a golden expression. An expression that says I am happy to be alive and to be Africa. We are our own Buddha and peace we can create and maintain. Love we can restore and share with those we know as well as with strangers. Africa is rich not only of resources but rich of love and raw culture. Appreciate Africa and Africa will embrace you. Be you and I be.

No comments:

Greetings in the name of his Majesty"

If life is a ball how come only a few are able to kick and shuffle the so called "Ball of life". I think i am amazed by how much time as people we invest in whinnig and cmpalining.

I dont want to sound otherwise, but truth be told, as people myself inculded we have secluded ourselves to wanting to get things the easy way. Whatever happened to that spirit of "To live like a king, work like a slave".

My point being stop polluting other people's minds and spoiling their day by telling and whinning about this and that....Coming to think of it, some of us we dont even put the effort to achieve what we want in life.

Sons of Jah!