15.9.08

Dreams"

What am i wanting to achieve? Is there anything to avhieve? One might think that i am negative one way or the other. Guess what its more the way i operate.....Do we achieve dreams or reality?

If i have this thought in my mind and it happens that one day a scenario thats very much like it become sureal, does that make it a dream come true or a coincidence. Is that why sometimes people say they had/have a dejavu?...........

I have had dreams that i felt were a perfect fit to my day to day realities, guess what none of them ever came to produce anything tangible. Off course i have to chase that particular dream for it to come to existance.

Maybe i was too blind to notice the practicality of the dream, i am not saying that we can not achieve from the dreams, but it depends on what type and time of dreams we have. They say " American dreams come true". I have yet to wait and see that...Having been here in the states for the past 4 years i have not heard anyone come up and say guess what i dreamt i had a car and i found one parked by my drive way in the morning. What ecxatly does the statement imply?

I believe in hard labour, yes some of you wil say you do it because you are used to working hard, thats based on where you come from. Its ok to get things come your way just like that, i most cases the one who works the most for their dividends feels pride the most.

Lets keep our dreams alive and hopefully we will achieve what we want in our lives, I know i have a lot to get from this life so do you, you,you and you. I know that we are living in a remote controlled world. But that does not deter or deminish what we aspire for.

Well i am yet to see what is really in store for me in this in this crazy Babylon.

Sons of Jah!

No comments:

Greetings in the name of his Majesty"

If life is a ball how come only a few are able to kick and shuffle the so called "Ball of life". I think i am amazed by how much time as people we invest in whinnig and cmpalining.

I dont want to sound otherwise, but truth be told, as people myself inculded we have secluded ourselves to wanting to get things the easy way. Whatever happened to that spirit of "To live like a king, work like a slave".

My point being stop polluting other people's minds and spoiling their day by telling and whinning about this and that....Coming to think of it, some of us we dont even put the effort to achieve what we want in life.

Sons of Jah!