14.9.08

I am who i am

I am what i am because of what i believe in, i do things the way i do cause thats how they prcticalise to my existance. I will not want to be somebody or lust for someone else's life. Yes they say we have role models that we look up to.....

Guess what i am my own true role model after my Dad....I dont have to look out side my own entity for guidance of my own destiny. I dont have a problem with individuals who seek some next man's guide, if thats what makes their world tick so be it.

I am saying this because i want to hold myself in contempt, thats if i stumble and fall. This way i dont have to blame some next man for making me do things and try to live life like they do. Do you understand my point or is it just vague to you too....

I know that there is people out there who are looking at what i do and say, i wish i was him, or i wish i could be blah,blah!!! now there is a difference between envy and wanting to be a clone.

Need i say that there is a good bunch of people out there that i admire, not only because of their work but because of their courage and strength to be who they are.

So i will always be who i am and will want to be me , whether i have money or not i will be myself.

Sons of Jah

No comments:

Greetings in the name of his Majesty"

If life is a ball how come only a few are able to kick and shuffle the so called "Ball of life". I think i am amazed by how much time as people we invest in whinnig and cmpalining.

I dont want to sound otherwise, but truth be told, as people myself inculded we have secluded ourselves to wanting to get things the easy way. Whatever happened to that spirit of "To live like a king, work like a slave".

My point being stop polluting other people's minds and spoiling their day by telling and whinning about this and that....Coming to think of it, some of us we dont even put the effort to achieve what we want in life.

Sons of Jah!