1.9.08

Lazy Monday

Time sure goes fast, its no wonder to me that its Hurricane seoson already, well speaking of Hurricanes the evaccues that left New Olreans will be relieved to know that Gustav did not do much damage to their households as Katrina did.


I feel for the New Orleans residents, fact that one has to live in such fear and the notion of having to move every year need i say flee from the mother earth's anger, some are still healing and trying to forget rather live with the 05' disasters.


Has anyone ever thought why all these natural phenomenas happen? beside the geographical and scientifical context, lest i say biblical. I think the earth does retaliate in some way or the other.


Well for as long as the people cause and destroy its sources, the repacations will always be costly. I am at this point trying to get my drive with blog writting as some of you might notice that my phrasing and texting is still abit mixed up.


Peace all


Sons of Jah

No comments:

Greetings in the name of his Majesty"

If life is a ball how come only a few are able to kick and shuffle the so called "Ball of life". I think i am amazed by how much time as people we invest in whinnig and cmpalining.

I dont want to sound otherwise, but truth be told, as people myself inculded we have secluded ourselves to wanting to get things the easy way. Whatever happened to that spirit of "To live like a king, work like a slave".

My point being stop polluting other people's minds and spoiling their day by telling and whinning about this and that....Coming to think of it, some of us we dont even put the effort to achieve what we want in life.

Sons of Jah!