2.9.08

Gut Feeling

I have a question for any of you reading and interested in conversing with me through this blog. What elements dertemine the insticts that we have and follow to make decisions and choices in our everyday life?

I have to ask this question not only because it crosses my mind every now and then, but because as people we tend to regret and guilt our souls after having choosen a wrong path.I know that these choices are not all over our faces for us to just pick and move on with life. At times it takes more than thinking need i say risk certain aspects of life.

My perception will definitely vast from the next man's off-course.....As i am writting i am trying to get the gist of the topic "Gut feeling".

Anyway let me hear what you guys think.....I understand if people dont get back on this one as it might not be that much intriguing!!!!! This is me justfying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On this one, I would have to say that it changes for each person and it different for everyone. Some people think in the "now" and some about the 'future' - your mode of thinking plays a huge role in the decisions you make, because sometimes people don't think things through all the way, don't worry about the outcome or consequences (good or bad) - though this may be beating around the bush, its a start into a lead of more questions to come based on this topic...

Greetings in the name of his Majesty"

If life is a ball how come only a few are able to kick and shuffle the so called "Ball of life". I think i am amazed by how much time as people we invest in whinnig and cmpalining.

I dont want to sound otherwise, but truth be told, as people myself inculded we have secluded ourselves to wanting to get things the easy way. Whatever happened to that spirit of "To live like a king, work like a slave".

My point being stop polluting other people's minds and spoiling their day by telling and whinning about this and that....Coming to think of it, some of us we dont even put the effort to achieve what we want in life.

Sons of Jah!