19.1.09

01/11/09

This day will go down as the day I found out that what I do as a massage therapist does not only help clients relax but its impact revives and creates awareness to individuals.

This is the day I affirmed that it’s through my hands that I can heal, and rejuvenate one's spirit. I felt that passionate, soul filling energy coming out through my hands and that warmth as I touched the client’s body. It was like the negative and negative repelling against each other. Only that this time through they matched and the recipient fell off to sleep as I massaged and helping them to easy the pain they have from this cancer!!!!

I am writing this because I feel obliged to do so, I have the right to withhold the clients name, reason being that at this present moment they are not doing well. My prayers are with your family and yourself. May what the Lord decides may it all be his fate not ours!!!! I know that deep in my heart I was blessed to have given and touched your body to help alleviate the pain you are going through.

All-out of love and humbleness in me I know that your wisdom and grace will always be there.

You are loved and be blessed.

No comments:

Greetings in the name of his Majesty"

If life is a ball how come only a few are able to kick and shuffle the so called "Ball of life". I think i am amazed by how much time as people we invest in whinnig and cmpalining.

I dont want to sound otherwise, but truth be told, as people myself inculded we have secluded ourselves to wanting to get things the easy way. Whatever happened to that spirit of "To live like a king, work like a slave".

My point being stop polluting other people's minds and spoiling their day by telling and whinning about this and that....Coming to think of it, some of us we dont even put the effort to achieve what we want in life.

Sons of Jah!