6.1.09

"Pure simpli-city"

Thank you Elsie for checking and responding to my blog....I do love what you post on your blog as well. For me it’s the fact that I get to hear a different perspective of my country from a different view. Which I must say I love it!!!! You have definitely grown to an independent woman type. That’s what the purpose of life is!!!!

Simply-city" What am I trying to say, of-course I don’t know but I know that half way through this blog I will have the answer. Anyway I do believe that the simpler we are the humbler we become". That’s just me yeah!! It’s been something that I have been noticing lately that if one wades away from confusion and madness it makes life very compactable.

Now check this out......I know that to find the simplest cities one has to go out to the least modernized outskates. This is where you get humble people, nature as well as culture at its core. There is no such thing as you can’t leave without technology, guess what that’s 'bullshit'. That’s what they use to control you with, they are able to track and find you if you owe them their bills or whatever shit they want. That’s madness right there.

Like I said the last time ‘I don’t mean to convince anyone to change their lifestyle or persona’, this shit works for Natty and I will continue to exclude self from all the bad vibes around me. I know one thing for sure that I just inclined myself to like all this westernized type of living. Of-course it works for now mere fact that I am writing this blog for you all to read, guess what I ma using the fucking computer….

Simply-city is the inner you that you find from understanding yourself, environment that surrounds and holds the earth's riches. Awareness is what you reflect to people through words, actions or gestures. That’s what I will call simply-city. Finding the simple life in the city.......That life is you that city is where you live and the simple is the overall of what makes you to be you.

Jah sons

No comments:

Greetings in the name of his Majesty"

If life is a ball how come only a few are able to kick and shuffle the so called "Ball of life". I think i am amazed by how much time as people we invest in whinnig and cmpalining.

I dont want to sound otherwise, but truth be told, as people myself inculded we have secluded ourselves to wanting to get things the easy way. Whatever happened to that spirit of "To live like a king, work like a slave".

My point being stop polluting other people's minds and spoiling their day by telling and whinning about this and that....Coming to think of it, some of us we dont even put the effort to achieve what we want in life.

Sons of Jah!