4.1.09

Really!!

Do you eat to live or live to eat", that’s what my mom will ask me. Vehemently did I take it into consideration what she really meant? Bless her soul I do miss her.....Anyway this one is more about what we take orally is what is killing us as the human species.

Today I heard something that made me wonder what the 'fuck' is going on with the society that we live in, now not that I don’t know what is happening its right in front of my eyes as well as your eyes. It’s called a FUS (fucked up society). How is that for a brand of people that fall under such?

The interesting news was about a lady that went to buy tomatoes, only to find that on the label its written do not refrigerate. Off-course she realized this when she got home. The fact of the matter is that she bought the tomatoes because they looked healthy and ripe deep red, only to find out that she really does not know what she is taking home.

I don’t know if you are with me or understand where I am going with shit*...Do you eat to live or live to eat? The idea that as people we don’t care what we eat is the reason why all the big companies manifest and make all these huge monies through our ignorance if not being submissive.

The tomatoes yes still is the tomatoes in shape, colour, taste (maybe) but the truth is that it’s not the very same tomatoes that they grew out there in the farm by your grandparents. This is a cloned tomato grown out of depleted soil; it’s got not minerals in it. Yes they can clone pretty much anything nowadays. In fact they have been doing this for long its just that it takes one to know the truth.

The dangers of eating this food that we have around us are not only a scary feeling but make one wonder what the end result will be? I fear for self and those that I love, I refuse to be a victim I think I once said this in one of my blogs late 08'. I know what I want to eat and certainly eat to live!!!!

It’s your choice as an individual to decide what works best for you, its either pork or greens, sugar or natural sweeteners. One can not afford to get ill or sick in America!!!!

Sons of Jah

No comments:

Greetings in the name of his Majesty"

If life is a ball how come only a few are able to kick and shuffle the so called "Ball of life". I think i am amazed by how much time as people we invest in whinnig and cmpalining.

I dont want to sound otherwise, but truth be told, as people myself inculded we have secluded ourselves to wanting to get things the easy way. Whatever happened to that spirit of "To live like a king, work like a slave".

My point being stop polluting other people's minds and spoiling their day by telling and whinning about this and that....Coming to think of it, some of us we dont even put the effort to achieve what we want in life.

Sons of Jah!