16.1.09

Fear

What makes us humans to be afraid? Is it because we have been channeled to fear circumstances or be it that we have been brain washed to believe that when it’s dark outside that’s when the evil preys of innocent souls?

I might not have the question for that answer rather I don’t have the answer it will all be based on assumption and speculation. Which of course like anybody who is everybody knows that neither of the two will effectively harness the information I am going to say. But I will say that based form my research dept I have come to realize that some of it it’s true. You can agree to disagree!!!!

Now why is it that when one has to go for an interview they start to shiver and panic to a point that they loose their composure? Why do people when they do something for the first time their perspire and start feeling uncomfortable? Why is it that when some one that has authority of you comes in you get scared and even to an extent of doing mistakes just because you want put off a good picture of self?

These and many other incidences have played a pivotal role in many people day to day situations. I am also victim to that shit!! Though tend to be arrogant and want to stand my ground. Maybe the question will be what makes one superior than the next man? Is it the uniform, degrees, money or confidence?

I doubt if we as people we question ourselves why we fear? Yes I am scared of a carnivores, that what it does it munchies on living creatures and beings. I will not run after a lion, snake or any other animal and think that I will out run it. Guess what that reptile or animal lives in the bushes; it will eat you or disable you for life. What are you supposed to do when you see it, run, as you are supposed to be scared and afraid of it?

Fear surely does exist there and only there!!!! Otherwise fuck the rest, like they will want me to be scared of them motherfucking Immigration or STA officers even those that when they use the uniform to gain access to control other people. They feel like they are the kings of the jungle....Fuck you all I won’t and I will never be scared of you. I am a citizen of the world regardless the boarders that you established.

Anyway back to why we fear, when growing up they tell you that by dark you ought to be in the house so as to avoid be attacked or becoming a victim of the society. Is it because most people at night have power to harm and kill, or is it because they already know that most people are afraid of the darkness? Hence the reason they take than advantage to enhance and instill fear on a lot of people out there.

There is a big difference between respect and fear, Respect means being humble and adapting to one's culture or tradition if not religion. Fear is just allowing shit to drop of your pants because you want someone to love or like you over somebody. Hence the reason you will do or behave the way you do to satisfy their desire of authority.

That said I am on the move this is one of those transitions that I feel has been waiting for me, what will be in store where I am going I don’t know what it is? But for one thing I know is that Natty is going to work and succeed.

Jah Sons

No comments:

Greetings in the name of his Majesty"

If life is a ball how come only a few are able to kick and shuffle the so called "Ball of life". I think i am amazed by how much time as people we invest in whinnig and cmpalining.

I dont want to sound otherwise, but truth be told, as people myself inculded we have secluded ourselves to wanting to get things the easy way. Whatever happened to that spirit of "To live like a king, work like a slave".

My point being stop polluting other people's minds and spoiling their day by telling and whinning about this and that....Coming to think of it, some of us we dont even put the effort to achieve what we want in life.

Sons of Jah!