3.1.09

True dat!!

That so true what you said there Khatiti “whats common sense to me to someone might just be utter shit!" But the fact remains that the very person will demand that part of common sense before the end of the day.

I know that as people we vary hence the dramas that we evoke by the day of our lives, I don’t mean to make self perfect I don’t think I will ever be. The bottom line is that I aware self of where I am, what I am doing what I say, who I say it to. Let alone how I say it!!!!!

Just as much as I refuse to be hurt, why should I do that to the next person, right there its common sense is that not it? Anyway you Khatiti you are a very intelligent person I knew that what I say to you is already something that you have known and made sure that you eradicate and clear out of your life. You are one happy person, off-course as people we have days when we don’t feel like being outside, talking, laughing or doing anything at all.

I am happy to know a person of your age who is very adamant and willing to be the person that they know they can be. All said and done change is what we create and make if not plant. That’s the reason I am moving to DC to get my change.

Elsie I know that you were busy when I was in SA its all good and al the best of power with your new business, I know that if you put your heart to it the results will be great.

My e-mail address is nattyire@gmail.com

Are you going to be in SA by the 2nd week of March? I am coming to perform at the Dance Umbrella.

Jah bless

1 comment:

Elsie Mufuka said...

I will be here. By the way, March is my birthday month. HINT HINT. By that time, I should have a phone. Thank you for your email. So, your moving to DC. If all goes well with me, I will be around that area in about a year. Anywho about your blog posting.....I love your posting about food. I am so aware what goes in my body now and its so true about what you said. I will love to hear more about the foods you eat. I believe it will help myself and others to hear some one's daily intake of food in the current world. You see...I am aware of my foods but I also find it hard to find fresh food in the world of today. just a thought. peace

Greetings in the name of his Majesty"

If life is a ball how come only a few are able to kick and shuffle the so called "Ball of life". I think i am amazed by how much time as people we invest in whinnig and cmpalining.

I dont want to sound otherwise, but truth be told, as people myself inculded we have secluded ourselves to wanting to get things the easy way. Whatever happened to that spirit of "To live like a king, work like a slave".

My point being stop polluting other people's minds and spoiling their day by telling and whinning about this and that....Coming to think of it, some of us we dont even put the effort to achieve what we want in life.

Sons of Jah!