11.11.08

Allow history to take place"

Can anyone think of any reason why there is such a humongous group of people who are denying the Democratic win? the fact being whats there to hate about? The bottom line is that you are still stuck in America, off-course if you want to vent your anger of denial move to another continent.

It’s actually the best solution, instead of giving us your mean looks, attitude let alone vibes. I am going soft on this one because I know that there is a lot to vent from this presidential win. I am happy that change has been done and I am sure it will continue for as long as there are people who want to make that change to happen.

If I was writing on paper I would have said “I pen off". Seeing that I am typing I guess I will say I "finger off" That sounds a bit off key but who is to tell me what to write, I am practicing my moral liberal rights.

Jah Sons

No comments:

Greetings in the name of his Majesty"

If life is a ball how come only a few are able to kick and shuffle the so called "Ball of life". I think i am amazed by how much time as people we invest in whinnig and cmpalining.

I dont want to sound otherwise, but truth be told, as people myself inculded we have secluded ourselves to wanting to get things the easy way. Whatever happened to that spirit of "To live like a king, work like a slave".

My point being stop polluting other people's minds and spoiling their day by telling and whinning about this and that....Coming to think of it, some of us we dont even put the effort to achieve what we want in life.

Sons of Jah!