5.11.08

It can happen"

power of mind and the rhyme of words from one's mouth can and will lure you to understanding let alone believe that there is good ahead.

This is different with Obama, Y? In many ways......I am not that much of a politician but the little information I have and understand sure does get me far. I know I can converse with the very die hard politicians to a certain level.

Anyway my analogy will always vary from A, B & C let alone Z, I do believe that Obama will help bring hope to people. That’s what any citizen needs be it in Asia, Europe or Africa the leader has to instill belief and trust in his people. If the people are floating and not sure where they are going or coming, it already sends negative vibes. People will always be skeptical of the future.....For example McCain only delivered what I will call a master piece speech after the loss.

Anyway my point being that Obama might not fulfill everybody by being in the White house, there has to be time for him and his family to adjust and getting that feel of the white house as well as the ownership. But I know that as people we will be out there rationalizing the man for not doing 1 2 & 3 if not 4.

Anyway my whole point is that it can happen if you want it to happen, I can’t is a messed word that has corroded people's mind. Even made them believe that things can’t happen and we then tend to turn our backs form the good things just because we want to get it easy.


Life is more fun with hard work earned.

Jah Sons

No comments:

Greetings in the name of his Majesty"

If life is a ball how come only a few are able to kick and shuffle the so called "Ball of life". I think i am amazed by how much time as people we invest in whinnig and cmpalining.

I dont want to sound otherwise, but truth be told, as people myself inculded we have secluded ourselves to wanting to get things the easy way. Whatever happened to that spirit of "To live like a king, work like a slave".

My point being stop polluting other people's minds and spoiling their day by telling and whinning about this and that....Coming to think of it, some of us we dont even put the effort to achieve what we want in life.

Sons of Jah!