1.11.08

My 3 special American students'

Having read my ex-students blog I feel this sigh of good relief.....Y? I now know that not only is she grown but she has come understand the virtualities of life and accepted the realities that life brings to her daily existence.

See I have three students that I am mentoring at present, let me put it this way these three students will always hold a special place in my heart. All because of their courage and risk they decided to take in their life. They specifically came to me and asked me if i would be their mentor. That is more than a honour to have someone look up to you and believe that you will help them to achieve their dream. Which i am happy to be part of their dream making, even though they know that they themselves have the hardest but fun work to get there.

It’s never easy for anyone to up and live to another state let alone country, talking about continent. This is what these entire three students did; I choose to retain their names as I know that they know themselves. They are at present working and doing more that good in both dancing and social lives. I never leave that aspect of socializing out Y? It’s a fundamental tool that can either make you or destroy a being.

My presence has paid dividends to many students alike, hence the reason I consider myself a global citizen regardless the BS! You see the system labels me every time I go out and in of the country/ies. You don’t f**kin scare me immigration, have every right to be where ever I want to be, its my democratic and demographic right.

I pray for you gals that you grow and become women and artist that you want to be in life it’s not easy but through perseverance it will happen.At present one is in New York, other one in DC and third one is in South Afica

Sons of Jah

No comments:

Greetings in the name of his Majesty"

If life is a ball how come only a few are able to kick and shuffle the so called "Ball of life". I think i am amazed by how much time as people we invest in whinnig and cmpalining.

I dont want to sound otherwise, but truth be told, as people myself inculded we have secluded ourselves to wanting to get things the easy way. Whatever happened to that spirit of "To live like a king, work like a slave".

My point being stop polluting other people's minds and spoiling their day by telling and whinning about this and that....Coming to think of it, some of us we dont even put the effort to achieve what we want in life.

Sons of Jah!