4.11.08

Who is stupid?

I like what you said Khatiti on your comment that they make all the food and put all the killer colorings, they unsaturate all the oils, deep frying above all carbonize all the sodas. But "Who is stupid?”

Off course we as people we are the lost species, especially us people of color, we have been biased form the word go, regardless what some next man might sat about my statement. The idea of coming out of your house, get on the car drive to the nearby fast food franchise to buy food, this because your lazy ass is just not into cooking. That sucks big time, off course someone has to earn a living that is the employees of all these chain stores.

But how are they earning their money on, someone else's life and healthy....Now check this they have the right to do what ever they want , but we also have the right to choose what is right for our bodies. I will not convince anyone to stop eating all the Anabolic foods, who am I? Off course I am just Natty. I love the fact that I know what is good for me and even though I might not always be right. A percentage of you out there will agree with me on that note. We want to have a simple life that revolves around doing what is best for our day to day lives.

I can even recall when was the last time I went to a KFC, Bojangles, Chick'fille or any of these joints. If someone asks a favor form me to get them something from the fast food I will do so. The side effects of all the Anabolic is so severe in a long run, think of why people suffer form Diabetes, Cancer, Heart failures this is just to name a few of the conditions that are wiping America, of cause other continents that have taken lead to eating out have fallen victims to the conditions.

Anyway people I am just a devils advocate now, why I have seen a few people that have been in these conditions and realized while it was early some have actually pulled off even at the verge of loosing their lives. Guess what all it takes is changing your lifestyle. Why not treasure your own body but will rather have that car shining and filled up will all the gadgets, off-course it will at the end of the day be parked there on your drive way while your body decays six feet under ground.

I must say I have chosen this path for myself, like I said the last time "what works for me, might be some next mans poison". I exercise to my capability, mind you that I am not fat neither am I skinny, but just a regular body size.....So what I am doing is keeping the main engine serviced, that is my internals as well as my mind. As for the appearance it will come as second nature, if I feel good inside!!!!Why should I care what people say about my image.

Know it to feel, I refuse to fall victim to this unscrupulous system, this goes all the way to the pharmaceuticals, I don’t take a single drug. I mean zilch, Nada, zero. All the remedies I take for pain or coughs head aches or constipation its either Apple cider vinegar or natural remedies like Echinacea, Tea tree oil to name a few. Because these natural remedies they not only treat one condition but they end up treating the whole body making sure that the cell and tissues are clear of any harm that might bring the immune system down.

Anyway its all about choice, I love cooking at home and will always love it.....I might not be the best in the kitchen but tell you what I savor the food I cook because I take my time and think of what its effect will be in me. WATER the best juice ever made....

Jah Sons

2 comments:

Elsie Mufuka said...

First, I will like to say please keep on continuing commenting on my blog. It is keeping me going. As for your blog post, I just love it. I am changing my lifestyle in terms of my eating habits. I am feeling great in my body. I love reading about your life style choices. Where are you by the way? and I also thank you for talking to mom. It made her feel more stable about me being here in South Africa.

Anonymous said...

The peace within you eminates well into your words - because you are finding yourself and understanding yourself, you are able to message through your blog the feelings that are most deep in your heart... Thank you for responding to my comment - its good to know and accept that "what works for Natty might not work for others" but its also good that you have the ability to share with us and make us think about our choices as we venture and journey through our lives. Jah Lov

Greetings in the name of his Majesty"

If life is a ball how come only a few are able to kick and shuffle the so called "Ball of life". I think i am amazed by how much time as people we invest in whinnig and cmpalining.

I dont want to sound otherwise, but truth be told, as people myself inculded we have secluded ourselves to wanting to get things the easy way. Whatever happened to that spirit of "To live like a king, work like a slave".

My point being stop polluting other people's minds and spoiling their day by telling and whinning about this and that....Coming to think of it, some of us we dont even put the effort to achieve what we want in life.

Sons of Jah!